Saturday, September 21, 2013

How To Use a Crock-Pot SCRMTD307-DK 16-Ounce Little Triple Dipper, Silver and Black

Crock-Pot SCRMTD307-DK 16-Ounce Little Triple Dipper, Silver and Black




How To Use a Crock-Pot



Great for melting chocolate
I bought this intending to use it for melting chocolate coating for dipping cake pops. I'm pleased to say that it works wonderfully for this purpose. I can melt three different kind of chocolate and it doesn't get too hot, which is important when you are dealing with chocolate coating. The crocks are removable which makes for easy cleanup. The crock pot has only the one setting "warm", which was fine for my purposes. It comes with a carrying bag for portability, which was ideal for me because I used it at the county fair to demo cake pop decorating, and I did not have access to a microwave. It was perfect. It's also very sturdy and well made. I'm certain that I will get a lot of use out of this.

Be the hostess with the mostest, whether you are entertaining at home or on-the-go. This travel-friendly entertainer includes a portable travel bag so you can arrive to the party mess-free. Three removable stoneware crocks with hold up to 16 ounces each. Warm temperature setting will heat up your party dips, appetizers and sauces and keep them at the ideal temperature while entertaining. Removable stoneware and glass lids are dishwasher-safe to keep party clean-up to a minimum. And the sleek silver and black design blends perfectly into any stylish setting. Introducing the Crock-Pot Little Triple Dipper. Entertaining just doesn’t get easier than this. Get ready to inspire your entertaining with three times the function, three times the ...

  • Three 16-ounce removable stoneware crocks
  • Black portable travel bag included for ease on-the-go
  • Dishwasher-safe stoneware and glass lids
  • Silver and black coloring
  • Perfect for entertaining




Perfect Perfect Perfect
I HATE to eat hot food that's gone cold. I mean, I really hate it. It makes me gag. It makes me queazy.

I also just finished reading A.J. Jacobs' book "Drop Dead Healthy" -- and 2 of the easiest suggestions to implement (to eat less and get more nutrients out of the food you eat) had to do with eating slower. uUse a smaller fork/spoon/dish, and chew each bite at least 15-20+ times. And, as it turns out -- this really does slow your eating. But slower eating demands being able to keep the food warm longer.

So the choice is either just put little bits of food on my plate at a time and make ump-teen trips to the stove for more (no WAY I am gonna put big serving bowls on my table and let the food go cold for everybody....)

or

visit the microwave over and over and over and over until all that's left of the food is a hard, greasy and shrivled little lump of over-nuked nothingness.

So I set out last weekend to fix the problem...
Fabulous! $15.99 @ Wally world
I LOVE this thing! It only has one cooking level (ON/OFF). It gets food VERY hot, but not boiling. I have used this along with my new crockpot to have complete meals ready when I get home. Each of these little pots holds 2 cups. For me, it is great for making cassaroles with precooked meat, baked beans, side vegetables, stewed tomatoes, sauces for pasta, au gratin potatoes, on and on! I make my main meal in the large crockpot with a liner(love those) and the side dishes in these. These little crocks fit perfectly in the top shelf of the dishwasher. The lids are said not to be dishwasher safe. I don't see why they wouldn't be top shelf OK in the dishwasher, and I plan to try them in it. Right now, it has been no problem to give them a quick wipe.




More information on how to buy Crock-Pot SCRMTD307-DK 16-Ounce Little Triple Dipper, Silver and Black from Crock-Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment