Monday, October 7, 2013

How To Use a Crock-Pot 3040-VG 4-Quart Round-Shaped Manual Slow Cooker, White

Crock-Pot 3040-VG 4-Quart Round-Shaped Manual Slow Cooker, White




How To Use a Crock-Pot



Crock pot -- updated version of the late 60's cooker
The subject says it all. It is an updated version of the late 60's Crock Pot. It is simplicity itself to use, but it doesn't quite fit the anodized aluminum "Bread and Cake Bake" insert which is all that remains from my original crock pot. I have an old domed glass lid from my old crock pot that I had the foresight not to discard when the old crock pot's line cord rotted off. With it, I can use the insert.

As far as the mechanics of shipping it here, it was delivered in the advertised time, as exactly was as advertised. I just wish they had said it doesn't fit the insert. Nevertheless, I'm pretty happy with it.

4 QT, Vegetable Pattern, Slow Cooker, Sturdier Lid & Side Handles For Improved Grip, Removable Stoneware, Tempered Glass Lid, 3 Heat Settings, Including Warm, Ergonomically Designed Control Knob.Slow cookers are usually thought of for chili, soup, or pot roast. But the 200-page bonus cookbook that comes with Rival's 4-quart Crock Pot stoneware slow cooker branches out, with recipes like Roast Chicken with Peas, Prosciutto and Cream, San Francisco Cioppino, and Lamb Korma. Not what you'd expect for dinner out of a slow cooker. Crock Pots are classics, but this one looks like something straight out of a modern, professional kitchen. With a simple design in chrome with black handles and a removable black stoneware crock insert, this 4-quart p...

  • 4-quart slow cooker in white with decorative vegetable design
  • Stoneware crock insert offers stick-resistant coating for easy cleaning
  • User-friendly control knob; low and high heat settings
  • Tempered glass lid; stay-cool side handles for safe transport; recipes included
  • Measures 12 by 12 by 10-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty




LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this crockpot!
I bought this crockpot used so I didn't get the booklet, but there are now so many recipes online I'm not hurting for ideas of what to do with it ( [...]is a great site - you can get "slow cooker" recipes by entering it into the search field. They will also send you new recipes weekly if you wish.)

The main thing I love about this crockpot (besides it's really cute decorative design) is, the interior of the crockery is coated with something that virtually "melts" hardened and burned-on residue with a quick soak in soapy hot water. With the crockery in my old pot, you'd have to soak overnight and apply much 'elbow grease' to get it clean. The crock of this Rival is effortless in comparison. It advertises this easy-off feature, and they're NOT kidding!

I agree about the price. Unless you want a different shape or size, I see no reason to go any higher. And the shipping price around $11-12 is reasonably in-line with others that weigh the same but cost more. So...
BEAUTIFUL CROCKPOT
Hi, I bought 2 of these crockpots, one for me and one for my daughter for Christmas. They are so pretty. They cook great too. The price is awesome and the product is great. Thank You.I just checked and the price is even lower. A MUST HAVE! There is also a great cookbook to get with lots of pictures.."Three Books in One, Rival Crockpot Cookbook".The best crockpot cookbook ever. I have my husband pick a picture and I make it and they are delicious. GOD BLESS. Joan




More information on how to buy Crock-Pot 3040-VG 4-Quart Round-Shaped Manual Slow Cooker, White from Crock-Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment