Friday, October 4, 2013

How To Use a Crock-Pot 50301-W 3-Quart Slow Cooker, White

Crock-Pot 50301-W 3-Quart Slow Cooker, White




How To Use a Crock-Pot



3-Quart shrunk to 2.5-Quart
This "3-Quart" slow cooker will only hold 2.5 Quarts... Big problem is you try to put 3-Quarts of stuff into it...

3 quart round slow cooker. Removable stoneware. Rinse Clean coating for easy cleaning. Glass lid. 2 heat settings. Nonprogrammable. White.

  • Removable bowl, two heat settings, rinse clean dishwasher safe stoneware




It's a friggen Crockpot
and it works. No it doesn't have a timer, but I really don't care. I needed a basic unit to do the job, and I got what I payed for.....cheap
Slow cooking
This products was priced well, is easy to use and a gift for my daughter in law. Fast service. Thanks




More information on how to buy Crock-Pot 50301-W 3-Quart Slow Cooker, White from Crock-Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment