Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How To Use a Crock-Pot SCDD 32-Ounce Manual Double Dipper Warmer, Black

Crock-Pot SCDD 32-Ounce Manual Double Dipper Warmer, Black




How To Use a Crock-Pot



Updated review...now I've tried out 3 of these pots!
UPDATE: I think a wire may have come loose in my first pot. I have now used my replacement pot for 6 hours and it worked great...I've used it often--and the pot I gave as a gift is working great. So, in spite of the fact I had a glitch in the first pot I bought, all is working great now and I love this pot...so with Amazon's free exchange for a new pot, and new pots working perfectly, I have raised my review rating. I am glad I didn't give up on it...

MY ORIGINAL REVIEW:
The concept behind this is wonderful; each side holds 16 oz of dip. That's a decent sized jar if you buy a dip or 2 cups worth if you make your own on each side, it takes up little counter space and you can do 2 dips at a time for your quests in one small pot. I did a spinach artichoke dip and a jalapeno bean dip and it kept everything hot for almost 4 hours. I was in love.

Here's the thing...the instructions suggested to only warm dips for 4 hours--it failed, however, to say why. I figured...

Crock-Pot Double Dipper 32-Ounce Food Warmer Food warmer with divided stoneware allows for warming up 2 dips at the same time--great for entertaining. Transparent lid with integrated handle for easy removal. Click here for a larger image Oval-shaped stoneware offers two 16-ounce compartments. Click here for a larger image Manual control dial with on/off settings. Click here for a larger image Serve Multiple Dips--Great for Entertaining Perfect for parties and entertaining at home, this 32-ounce Double Dipper food warmer by Crock-Pot makes it easy to serve two dips simultaneously. The food warmer features separate 16-ounce compartments, which allow for serving a cheesy fiesta dip on one side and a hot artichoke dip or creamy ...

  • Divided stoneware allows you to warm two dips at once
  • Removable oval stoneware for easy cleaning
  • Perfect for parties and at home entertaining
  • Dishwasher-safe stoneware and lid
  • Measures approximately 13 by 9 x 11 inches




Very handy item
I got this to use for Christmas dinner and it's great!! Just the right size for dips and can be used for one or two different dips. Keeps the dip just the right temperature. I'm very pleased.
Best that I've found for dips
I looked around quite a bit before deciding to buy this for my brother's birthday present. I also bought a dip cookbook. This has worked out very well, the product is great!




More information on how to buy Crock-Pot SCDD 32-Ounce Manual Double Dipper Warmer, Black from Crock-Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment