Monday, October 7, 2013

How To Use a Crock-Pot Sccprp 501-B 5-Quart Round Smart Pot

Crock-Pot Sccprp 501-B 5-Quart Round Smart Pot




How To Use a Crock-Pot



Happy with my Crock-Pot
We've had this Crock-Pot for 2.5 years, and I've never had a problem with it. It's cooked beef stew more than anything else, but I've also made shredded beef, pulled pork, and chicken cacciatore with excellent results (great recipes help, of course!). I have noticed that it cooks the food faster than expected. If you really want to have it going all day while at work for 8-9 hours, then you'll definitely want to put it on the lowest setting. It's sturdy and easy to clean, too.

5-Qt Capacity; Removable Round Stoneware; 4 Convenient Time Settings; Automatically Shifts To Warm When Cooking Is Done; Dishwasher-Safe Stoneware & Lid; Includes Cookbook

  • 5-qt capacity
  • Removable round stoneware
  • 4 convenient time settings
  • Automatically Shifts To Warm When Cooking Is Done
  • Dishwasher-safe stoneware & lid




wendy
I received my package prepared to use the new round crockpot and what I received was a stock pot! Not what I ordered!





More information on how to buy Crock-Pot Sccprp 501-B 5-Quart Round Smart Pot from Crock-Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment