Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How To Use a Crock-Pot Regular 5-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel

Crock-Pot Regular 5-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel




How To Use a Crock-Pot



A great budget slowcooker!
I've had this Crockpot for about 3 weeks and all my dishes are coming out great. My lid is made of glass, so I'm not sure which model the other user got that has a plastic lid. Also, my lid doesn't rattle, either. In fact, it's nice and sturdy and easy to clean and use. If you can only afford a basic slowcooker (like me), this is a great choice. I really love it and have been having a great time using it.

Simply perfect. Simply delicious. Crock-Pot Slow Cookers make mealtime and entertaining more flavorful. Turn the dial to “High” and get a hot meal, snack, appetizer or dip in no time. Set it on “Low” and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work. Or use the “Warm” setting during a get together with friends so your dish stays ready to eat until the party is over. No matter the recipe or the occasion, your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker keeps the temperature steady so your food is cooked to perfection, full of flavor and delicious. To keep clean up easy, the 5-quart removable round stoneware slides right out of the base for easy transport to the table or storage in the fridge. And both the stoneware and lid are dishwasher-safe. Th...

  • 5-quart round stoneware
  • High, low and warm settings are perfect for making chilis, stews, sauces and more
  • Perfect for five or more people or a five pound roast
  • Dishwasher-safe stoneware and lid
  • Measures approximately 14.0 by 9.4 by 14.3 inches




WORKS GREAT!
I got mine for Christmas from my daughter and it works terrific! I've been using it a lot and NEVER have any problems with it. No burnt food, easy to clean, no rattling lid! I love it. Can't understand why others have problems with it. I've had none at all and have been using it since Christmas.
"Crock-pot" is terrible...
I bought this on the strength of an old crock-pot I had. This old crock-pot was still functioning when I got rid of it - I wanted something that was much easier to clean. So I bought this.

This is one of the worst purchases I've ever made. It cooks half-way decently, but the lid is made of lightweight plastic that allows steam to escape. This steam collects and eventually spills onto the counter - regardless of how much liquid is actually in the Crock-pot. Some of this liquid seeps into the area between the stoneware and the heating element, leaving massive stains on the heating element that can be easy or hard to remove depending on what you're cooking.

If you contact them about this problem, you're told that this is a design "feature". Supposedly without this, pressure could build up and cause some sort of problem if water doesn't leak all over your counter. Nevermind that other brands don't have this "feature" and that the old Crock-pots had glass lids that...




More information on how to buy Crock-Pot Regular 5-Quart Round Manual Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel from Crock-Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment